Great 1st Exchange **** What a variety - Pluots, Lemons, Oranges, Grapefruits, Rosemary, Avocados, Oregano, Cashews, Chocolate Zucchini Cake, Mandarins, Pesto, Eggplant, Peppers, Lavendar and Lemon Mint Iced Tea. Many thanks to one and all.
Many of you asked for the Cake recipe.... so here it is.... Enjoy !
2 ½ C Flour
1 ½ C Sugar
2 ½ t baking powder
1 ½ t baking soda
1 t cinnamon
1/4 t salt
2/3 C unsweetened cocoa
1/4 C oil
½ C unsweetened applesauce
3 eggs ( 3/4 C egg substitute)
2 t vanilla
½ C milk
2 ½ C grated zucchini, strained over colander to remove excess water
1 C chopped walnuts
· Preheat oven to 350◦ F.
· Combine dry ingredients in large bowl, making sure there are no lumps.
· Mix oil, applesauce, eggs, vanilla and milk in small bowl, whisk to combine.
· Add to wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir until moistened.
· Add zucchini and nuts, mix well.
· Pour into greased bundt pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.